Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chain Disappearance vs Power Filter vs Summon Limit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Driff

Chain Disappearance vs Power Filter vs Summon Limit Empty
PostSubject: Chain Disappearance vs Power Filter vs Summon Limit   Chain Disappearance vs Power Filter vs Summon Limit EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:18 am

Chain Disappearance vs Power Filter vs Summon Limit 247px-ChainDisappearanceDR2-EN-R-UE
Chain Disappearance is side deck card that almoust every deck have. What's so special about it? When your opponent summons monster with 1000 or less atk, rfg it and all other copies of the card. Well, but if he's weak, why to remove him? Because synchro monsters are in existance, and most tuners are <=1000. But there are other popular targets for this card. Most often its used against XX-Saber Darksoul/Treeborn Frog/Dandylion/tuner in tuner heavy deck/in future: Kagemusha of the Six Samurai.

Chain Disappearance vs Power Filter vs Summon Limit 247px-PowerFilterTDGS-EN-SR-1E
Power Filter is another card great-working against weaklings. But hey! It's continous spell! It's useless! Continous spells are too slow to be used in current format! If that were your thoughts, you're most propably... right. But this card have its uses. It's good against decks that swarm a lot with weak cards. Chain Disappearance might stop 1 card permamently, but that is only 1 card, while Power Filter might stop opponent from doing anything for a turn or 2, and it might be enough to win you the game (no Battle Faders!)

Chain Disappearance vs Power Filter vs Summon Limit 247px-SummonLimitLODT-EN-C-1E
And here we go with another anti-one-turn-massive-swarm. Summon Limit is a card i've not ever seen being played by my opponent, and I think it's bad. Summon Limit is very good card against decks that are very fast to slow them down a lot. For eg, Plant Synchro can't do shit when they start without face-up monsters, because they need to summon at least 3 times to do anything. Six Samurai power lies in summoning 3-4 powerful monsters in 1 turn. X-Sabers won't make OTK against you with this, and wil be even unable to summon Hyunlei!
So I say:
Use Summon Limit if you have deck that dont summon a lot in 1 turn (Disaster Dragon, Macro, Gadgets)
Use Chain Disappearance if you summon much.
Use Power Filter if you have fast deck without weaklings and slowing opponent for a turn or 2 is all you need to win.
Back to top Go down
[SR] pofo7
Admin
Admin
[SR] pofo7

PostSubject: cool   Chain Disappearance vs Power Filter vs Summon Limit EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:20 am

nice confrontation, but just add to it my macro deck sides 2 power filters Very Happy against really annoying decks
Back to top Go down
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

PostSubject: nice   Chain Disappearance vs Power Filter vs Summon Limit EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:29 pm

i like it, i think chain dissaperance will work better in my deck tho lol the other 2 not so much =S
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chain Disappearance vs Power Filter vs Summon Limit   Chain Disappearance vs Power Filter vs Summon Limit Empty

Back to top Go down

Chain Disappearance vs Power Filter vs Summon Limit
Page 1 of 1