Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Power Filter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

Power Filter Empty
PostSubject: Power Filter   Power Filter EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:03 pm

By popular request, and by popular i mean Pofo, i dedicate this week "own the pesky 1000atk and lower monster(s)" week!!!

and what better way to start than with Power Filter

Power Filter 300px-11

so basically no one can special summon 1000atk or less monsters.

right off the bat you think of quickdraw dandy warrior decks, ojama considering the picture and those individual monsters that are a thorn to every1s side, no pun intended (i'm talking about glow up spore, lone fire, etc, hahaha oh funny puns :-P)

anyways this card is self explanitory.

would i main this card? personally no but it is a great side deck card against those pesky meta decks that run the weak dudes, not to mention it can stop the summon of the ever growing popular quickdraw synchron.
not to mention it stops those even more pesky fluf tokens that smile at your despare when they are summoned.

just be carefull as this card can be a double edged sword, since you cannot special summon weak monsters either.

3.8/5 as a side deck card making sure it doesn't completly slow you down either
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com
[SR] sparkybob1994
[SR] sparkybob1994

Power Filter Empty
PostSubject: uhm   Power Filter EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:02 pm

had it sided in another deck very good and artwork is cool as well so if used wisely it's a very nice side deck card
Back to top Go down

Power Filter
Page 1 of 1