Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chain Disappearance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

Chain Disappearance Empty
PostSubject: Chain Disappearance   Chain Disappearance EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:55 pm

we continue this somehow overly long week, despite it only being tuesday, with chain disappearance, another 1 for those pesky dandy tokens and weak monsters we all see.

Chain Disappearance 300px-12

You can only activate this card when a monster with an ATK of 1000 or less is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or Special Summoned. Remove the monster from play and your opponent removes all monsters of the same name in his/her hand and Deck from play. His/her Deck is then shuffled.

of course you want to side this against decks that special summon like happy bunnies. *cough*quickdraw dandy *cough*

good tech card to side with, especially if your opponent was only able to summon 1 lonefire so far, or better even, dandylion.

off the top of my head thats all i can really think off. its a 50/50 shot you will get this card at the right time, with that being said its rating will suffer. now if this card was more flexible on what it can remove from play then it would be more playable, but im probably asking for too much. i still like it.

short and simple review

2.8/5 only because lets be realistic what are the chances you can pull this off at the right moment?
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com
[SR] sparkybob1994
[SR] sparkybob1994

PostSubject: I feel   Chain Disappearance EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:20 pm

it should be higher if u just side it for quickdraw. Alot of targets there that can hurt them. That or frog narchs to upeer tier decks. so yea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chain Disappearance   Chain Disappearance EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:20 pm

I side that card, one time i was dueling this guy and i was using my "Salvo D.A.D Chaos deck" and he used it on my "Black Salvo".. that card saved his but with 600 lp left i could have won Sad.. but yeah it is in fact very useful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chain Disappearance   Chain Disappearance Empty

Back to top Go down

Chain Disappearance
Page 1 of 1