Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Storm of Ragnorak week! Maxx "C"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

Storm of Ragnorak week! Maxx "C" Empty
PostSubject: Storm of Ragnorak week! Maxx "C"   Storm of Ragnorak week! Maxx "C" EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:11 pm

so today was the sneek peak, those who went you are so lucky, apperently a friend of mine went to a sneek peak that the voice actor for the english 5Ds attended. so he basically met yusei fudo lol and dueled him! luky bastard

so on with the review:

Storm of Ragnorak week! Maxx "C" 300px-10

You can activate this effect during either player's turn by sending this card from your hand to the Graveyard. This turn, each time your opponent Special Summon a monster(s), draw 1 card. You can only activate Maxx "C" once per turn.

so at first glance im thinking ok, so what? but after thinking about it this card is fucking amazing! lol
so discard this card and for everytime your opponent special summons a monster (keep in mind that if they summon more than1 monster at the same time you wont draw that many times, example opponent used return from the different dimension, they summon 4 monsters u only draw 1 card) you draw 1 card.

this card is chainable to cards that special summon like junk synchron, debris, etc. although you can activate it during dmg calc for cards like shura, if u activate it before the atk goes through then u draw a card regardless.

so with the new overly hyped, with much reason 2 be, six samurais, this card will be helpful and you will get to draw. even against other decks. your opponent will have to make sure that they finish you off that turn or risk letting u draw that many cards, and even if they got u theres a chance u can draw that battle fader or gorz to save ur skin.

overall i will be using this card in my deck count on it! lol

4/5

i think this is the first card i gave a 4 oh snap!
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com
Frontmowt
Frontmowt

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Ragnorak week! Maxx "C"   Storm of Ragnorak week! Maxx "C" EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:14 pm

this against my main deck will make me cry =[ opponent drawing out 3-6 cards
Back to top Go down
[SR] sparkybob1994
[SR] sparkybob1994

PostSubject: hmm   Storm of Ragnorak week! Maxx "C" EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:30 pm

seems intresting but It does have it's weakness to be sure. If a player sees that you discarded it they might just decide to wait an extra turn to do there damage. So i think this card will get played early and then people will start not using later on so yea...
3.5/5
Back to top Go down
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

PostSubject: Well   Storm of Ragnorak week! Maxx "C" EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Thats the point they can wait another turn. But if they do they risk advantage. The price of this card went from 5 to 25 in only a few days mhm
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Ragnorak week! Maxx "C"   Storm of Ragnorak week! Maxx "C" Empty

Back to top Go down

Storm of Ragnorak week! Maxx "C"
Page 1 of 1