Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Storm of Ragnorak week! Cosmic Compass

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

Storm of Ragnorak week! Cosmic Compass Empty
PostSubject: Storm of Ragnorak week! Cosmic Compass   Storm of Ragnorak week! Cosmic Compass EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:57 pm

okay first thing that bothers me about this card before i get into the review is the fact that they changed the name from the "actually makes sense": Cluster Pendulum to the not makes even a little sense, Cosmic Compass. with that said lets get on with this review

Storm of Ragnorak week! Cosmic Compass 300px-11

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon "Pendulum Tokens" (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position up to the number of monsters your opponent controls.

well what can we say about this card? its not perticular usefull but i can find a thing or two this can be used with. with that new trap card coming out that gives all tokens 1000atk points. but even so these little guys can be used for:

either tribute foder if they survive until next turn
synchro summoning max level of 6 depending if you use plaugespreader or glowupbulb, or if you even run spore in a dandy deck a potential lv8 synchro. but that's assuming your opponent has 3 monsters in play, or hey you might be lucky enough 2 to blackrose the field.

even better if you get 3 on the field summon that D hero plasma.

other ways you can use this card, hmm well since cluster pendulum, err i mean cosmic compass (>_>) is in atk mode use cards like creature swap to get an opponents monster. hell even if they give u a fluff token its still better than having a 0atk monster in atk mode.

since it needs to be normal summoned cards like one for one are out of the question. at least the cluster pendulum from the anime gave you the effect to draw a card if it was used a synchro material, which i dont see why they didn't do that, if they did this card would be seeing a lot more play. but the current meta doesnt allow little room foder cards like this anywhere near the high priced decks.

based on the meta account this card gets a 2.1/5, but for people like our team this card could see some creative play and based on that i give it a 3/5

will any1 try this??
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com
[SR] pofo7
Admin
Admin
[SR] pofo7

Storm of Ragnorak week! Cosmic Compass Empty
PostSubject: maybe   Storm of Ragnorak week! Cosmic Compass EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:31 am

this is just like skyblaster it seems useful if the tokens survive
Back to top Go down

Storm of Ragnorak week! Cosmic Compass
Page 1 of 1