Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Storm of Ragnorak week! Scrap Breaker

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

Storm of Ragnorak week! Scrap Breaker Empty
PostSubject: Storm of Ragnorak week! Scrap Breaker   Storm of Ragnorak week! Scrap Breaker EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:07 pm

hey guys sorry the forum has been a bit slow the last week. i want to blame it on schoo but frankly i was just too lazy lol.

Storm of Ragnorak week! Scrap Breaker 300px-10

If your opponent controls a monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned this way, select 1 face-up "Scrap" monster you control, and destroy it.

so with the release of storm of ragnarok in he TCG in the US only days a way, we start this week with a brand new card exclusive to the TCG. Scrap breaker is something special and new to play with for those people dying to make a better scrap deck (as if they weren't good to begin with). so what do we get with scrap breaker?
we get a 2100 atk beater that can be special summoned as long as your opponent controls a monster. now where have we heard this before? oracle of the sun, cyber dragon, and even vice dragon. but what makes this card even better is the fact that you can special summon this card even when you have monsters on the field! and even better you can destroy a scrap monster, that plus the special summon makes this card a mostlikey sought out card as soon as the pack hits store. will it see much play? i would think so otherwise why would i say it'll be sought out. come on people don't make me a liar!

with the right circumstances this card could be splashable, okay this only applies to decks running skill drain assault mode decks. say you have monsters. special summon this guy, skill drain won't let it destroy anything on your fiend summon a tuner, reduce his level with level eater or what ever the case and you got yourself another stardust ready for assault mode. i'm sure there are plently of other ways to use this card, again i am being lazy, but like i said i think this card will see plenty of play (crosses finger)
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com
(SR) TechWolf
(SR) TechWolf

PostSubject: :D   Storm of Ragnorak week! Scrap Breaker EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:19 pm

Im so gettin this for my scrap deck that's been hiding away Very Happy Quick and kinda lazy but nice review zanz Wink
Back to top Go down
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

PostSubject: boo   Storm of Ragnorak week! Scrap Breaker EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:30 pm

u thought the review was lazy>_< lol
Back to top Go down
[SR] pofo7
Admin
Admin
[SR] pofo7

PostSubject: *sad face   Storm of Ragnorak week! Scrap Breaker EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:48 pm

i see you were too LAZY to get a decent picture :S
Back to top Go down
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

PostSubject: >_>   Storm of Ragnorak week! Scrap Breaker EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:14 pm

oh every1s a critic >_> well the fact that i got an english photo at all before the official release should mean something to u guys >_>
Back to top Go down
[SR] pofo7
Admin
Admin
[SR] pofo7

PostSubject: :0   Storm of Ragnorak week! Scrap Breaker EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:24 pm

it means you should review cards that are already out with good pictures? :O ?
Back to top Go down
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

PostSubject: gr   Storm of Ragnorak week! Scrap Breaker EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:10 am

its storm or ragnarko week which means i will be reviewing cards that will be released on saturday!! which means they are not out yet damn it!! >_<
Back to top Go down
[SR] sparkybob1994
[SR] sparkybob1994

PostSubject: eh   Storm of Ragnorak week! Scrap Breaker EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:24 pm

well it seems it's just a solid card. Not going vastly improve scraps but it will help them. Plus yea you might as well post no picture and say there was none of good quality than to post that thing ^-^
Back to top Go down
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

PostSubject: >_>   Storm of Ragnorak week! Scrap Breaker EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:33 pm

oh every1s a critic >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Ragnorak week! Scrap Breaker   Storm of Ragnorak week! Scrap Breaker Empty

Back to top Go down

Storm of Ragnorak week! Scrap Breaker
Page 1 of 1