Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Trip to the Past Week: Non Agression Area

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

A Trip to the Past Week: Non Agression Area Empty
PostSubject: A Trip to the Past Week: Non Agression Area   A Trip to the Past Week: Non Agression Area EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:04 am

everyone is looking to the future now a days, what with the release of extreme victory coming sooner than normally expected, that new yugioh tv show airing after 5Ds and all these new releases that are happening before even july!

whatever happened to the good old days when people used to run cards like summoned skull, or even swords of revealing light?

this week is a trip to the past week so that we can take a look back at old cards that may yet still surprise people even in todays meta week. so lets get started.

first on the list was made clear by i think techwolf? or duelmeister or sparky...idk which lol one of those guys. well anyways

A Trip to the Past Week: Non Agression Area Nonagg10

You can only activate this card during your Standby Phase. Discard 1 card from your hand. Your opponent cannot Normal Summon, Set and/or Special Summon during his/her next turn.

this card was released way back in pharonic guardian, which was the 7th booster pack t ever be releases, i dont even know what booster pack we are on!

so anyways, what can this card do? (as if you didn't already read the effect, but ima tell u anyways) so by discarding 1 card from your hand your opponent cannot normal summon set or special summon on their next turn.
the only catch is that it has to be done during your standby phase, so unlike trap dustshoot u cant screw up your opponent during their standby phase, so it gives them a fighting chance sort to speak.

you'd want to use this when you are at an advantage or when your opponent looks like hes gonna spam a lot. with the six samurais this card becomes golden. you want to stop your opponent from summoning.

one thing tough i've checked a lot and when the card says SET it reffers to monsters, not spell and traps so your opponent can still set spell and traps if they want to.

this is a better card than heat wave, but both can be used to stop, just when you use heat wave you get affected to so keep that in mind.

this card is great and i'm sure as hell going to give it a try.

though it could be a dead draw, i am willing to take the chance if i have field or hand advantage or if its simply in the begining of the duel.

now that i think abuot it, its a bit situational but i still wanna try it.

not bad for an old card, lets see if its worth it

3.5/5 cause the whole standby phase thing and the situational thing
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com
[SR] pofo7
Admin
Admin
[SR] pofo7

A Trip to the Past Week: Non Agression Area Empty
PostSubject: gl   A Trip to the Past Week: Non Agression Area EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:42 pm

yeah i thought about using it it could be good but i think it would be a dead draw in my deck
Back to top Go down

A Trip to the Past Week: Non Agression Area
Page 1 of 1