Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meet: MasterZanza

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

Meet: MasterZanza Empty
PostSubject: Meet: MasterZanza   Meet: MasterZanza EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:34 pm

Sup guys so a little about myself

i am currently 20 gonna b 21 on june

i don't drink or smoke and i made a promise that i never will, so stfu about it.
im a computer major at my college and am transfering by nxt fall.

i started playing right when the game first came out and i still play it now tho only in the last few months that i started playing competitavly i totally spelled that wrong lol.

i hate the meta, ubt i dont mind dueling against it. just hate the fact that ppl ahve no originality and play whatever the world has deemed top deck, and i think the only reason they do it is simply bc they loose a lot and its the only way to win. cause lets face it you can put 2gether a dandy warrior deck easy and then play with it and win, i mean no skill required at, well not that much at least.
thats y i love my deck, ppl can testify that despite not being meta or close to any sort of common style my deck is good.

for those of you that don't believe i got the tattoo of evil on my back here it is! lol
Meet: MasterZanza L_207010

this was taken 2 years ago lol

so yeah thats basically me in a nutshell

Last edited by [SR] MasterZanza on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

PostSubject: respnse   Meet: MasterZanza EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:33 pm

haha medium frames r 4 squares ;-P
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com
Frontmowt
Frontmowt

PostSubject: Re: Meet: MasterZanza   Meet: MasterZanza EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:11 am

psh i bet zanza shopped that tat photo cause he realized the artist really did do a penis there lmao
Back to top Go down
(SR) TechWolf
(SR) TechWolf

PostSubject: Re: Meet: MasterZanza   Meet: MasterZanza EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:49 pm

Frontmowt wrote:
psh i bet zanza shopped that tat photo cause he realized the artist really did do a penis there lmao

LMAO!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet: MasterZanza   Meet: MasterZanza Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet: MasterZanza
Page 1 of 1