Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meet Techwolf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
(SR) TechWolf
(SR) TechWolf

Meet Techwolf Empty
PostSubject: Meet Techwolf   Meet Techwolf EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Wattup Pplz, I'm SR's Techwolf hailing from the same place as Nicki Minaj (Trinidad) Been into Yugioh since the 1st dubbed season. I haven't had a thing for actual dueling until i played one of the 1st Yugioh games back in 2000/2001, then my bro Seon kept me in the interest from then on. I stumbled on KCVDS in 2010 because i just wanted a means where Seon and i can duel online and after that the rest was history.

Been in academy/teams before but they sucked lol. Then I got drafted in SR because someone whose name will not be mentioned (SEON) bet and lost a duel against Masterzanza >_> But all n all i can't complain cause SR unlike the res Ive been in is actually worth the stay. Oh yea btw i HATE the meta for the same reasons Zanza does which is why my style frustrates people who use them and is the reason why ppl don't stay in my ham..Tech is for my real life hobby/job dealing with electronics and Wolf is because i mostly kept to myself, I keep the name regardless of SR, well that's my very long intro anything further you'll find out in a Duel.... Wink Wolf out Cool

PS..
Zanza how do you upload pics on this thing??? confused
Back to top Go down
[SR] pofo7
Admin
Admin
[SR] pofo7

Meet Techwolf Empty
PostSubject: yeah   Meet Techwolf EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:56 pm

cool one tech yeah idk how upload pictures as well :O ?
Back to top Go down
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

Meet Techwolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Techwolf   Meet Techwolf EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:16 am

lol come on guys. the buttons on top when u write ur post, look closely to the right and ull see 2little pictures, 1 with a floopy disk on it. hard to miss >_>
and to post youtube vids click the film strip button on the left side. come on guys lol
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com
(SR) TechWolf
(SR) TechWolf

Meet Techwolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Techwolf   Meet Techwolf EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:14 pm

[Quote] [SR] MasterZanza"]lol come on guys. the buttons on top when u write ur post, look closely to the right and ull see 2little pictures, 1 with a floopy disk on it. hard to miss >_>
and to post youtube vids click the film strip button on the left side. come on guys lol

Yea that's the host an image icon right? When i click that i'm asked to upload the image, i do that n then it gives me the urls of the image and the thumbnail and image url then there's a copy option, after that i'm lost scratch
Back to top Go down
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

Meet Techwolf Empty
PostSubject: lol   Meet Techwolf EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:10 pm

Yea that's the host an image icon right? When i click that i'm asked to upload the image, i do that n then it gives me the urls of the image and the thumbnail and image url then there's a copy option, after that i'm lost scratch [/quote]

lol after u get the url, then copy the image url and paste it on the body of this thingy and itll post4 ya lol
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Meet Techwolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Techwolf   Meet Techwolf Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet Techwolf
Page 1 of 1