Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Delg the Dark Monarch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

Delg the Dark Monarch Empty
PostSubject: Delg the Dark Monarch   Delg the Dark Monarch EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:08 pm

Delg the Dark Monarch 300px-10

Welcome to the first cotd on the forum, we have another cotd on the teams blog but i haven't been on in a while so im not sure if it's kept up or not but we will see how things go.
so for our first review we have Delg, the other shadow/dark monarch. basic stats for a monarch 2400/1000 with a removal eff. and it's eff can be activated when special summoned or normal summoned which i like. the only other monarch that does this is that pesky light 1.

now for the effect. when hes summoned you get to remove from play up to two cards from ur opponets graveyard and then mill that many cards from his deck. now this is interesting. i like the idea of removing key cards that my opponent has, say glow up, dandy, spore, and those pesky scraps that keep coming back.

now by this point some of you might say well this is a waste considering you have better options of removing like dd crow or even crevice into the diff dimension. but see what makes this card unique, at least to me, is the fact that he is a spellcaster!!!!! some of u are like wtf u talkin bout zanza. see the fact that he is a spellcaster is what i think makes this card gold, at least in a spellcaster themed deck or just a deck that has a few spellcasters.

i've taken notice that during one of those major tourneys idk which i just remember reading it a lil while ago spellcasters won! shockingly enough 2 some people. combo this card with magical dimension and u have a solid build with this beefy boy. atking with a spellcaster? opponent activates dimension prison or something? chain this remove 2 cards from ur opponents grave mill 2 more and destroy a monster on their field and have a power house beat stick with 2400atk ready for a go. combine with another delg remove even more cards destroy pesky walls. keep in mind even against scraps when delg gets summoned his eff activates in order to remove whatever cards ur opponent might have wanted to bring back when u destroy their scrap dragon with dimension prisons other effect. do another combination, atk with a breaker or other spellcaster under 2000atk activate magicians circle summon another atk again, activate magical dimension summon ur beefy 2400atk delg and remove 2 cards and destroy a monster that might have been in ur way the only problem is u cnt atk with delg but hey beggers cnt be choosers

i can see this card work perfectly in a gemini spellcaster themed deck or something along those lines. summon ur chaos, combine with crusader of endynion for a nice 1900atk beater use the magicians circle gemini spark, magical dimension for a nice field control. spellcasters have a huge potential i believe specially with supreme arcanite magician and regular arcanite magian. use tempest magician as well for that supreme arcanites beefy atk points and ur all set to go. and now i am getting off topic.

this is just one of the few ideas u can do with delg here, and cards being removed from play can really screw up ur opponent this format or any for that matter. so give it a try!

i give delg a 4.5/5 in a spellcaster themed deck
and a 2.8/5 in a regular deck cause lets face it hes not really splashable
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com

Delg the Dark Monarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delg the Dark Monarch   Delg the Dark Monarch EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:14 pm

It is in fact a very useful card, not many people run it though.. it also works with a "random" Mill deck Smile
Back to top Go down

Delg the Dark Monarch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Satisfaction Revamped :: SR Central :: Card of the Day-
Jump to: