Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the fight against the Sams week! Kinetic Soldier

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

the fight against the Sams week! Kinetic Soldier Empty
PostSubject: the fight against the Sams week! Kinetic Soldier   the fight against the Sams week! Kinetic Soldier EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:20 am

it's no surprise that at the dallas ycs six samurais rained supreme. even thought the march ban list is quickly coming our way i don't think it would be in konami's best interest to hit the Six Samurai's right when they just came out. so we can be sure they will be broken and top decking until the next september ban list.

with that said this weeks theme is dedicated to fight the good fight against the pesky samurais.

taking a look at the old days we find a card that has won us over once again due to it's usefulness against this menecing archtype.

the fight against the Sams week! Kinetic Soldier 300px-14

so here we have a level 3 machine type monster with 1350atk and 1800 deff. right off the bat we see that it's stats kinda suck. but wait it has an effect! (Yeah i'm being chessy and shit but hey come on its part of the job description here>_>)

When battling a Warrior-Type monster, this card gains 2000 ATK and DEF during Damage calculation only.

the fact that this card games 2000atk and def means that when it battles any of the 6 sams its atk will be 3350, which is much higher than any of the six sams to begin with. even if they atk it while face dwn deff his deff will jump to 3800 def! which is amazing. though you will have to watch out for iro since he kills face dwn monsters with eff rather than battle. and same with zaichi or whatever hes called, you know the1 that destroys face up monsters without the dmg calc via eff.

so hands down kinetic soldier has already filled up 2 slots on my side deck against these samurai. better watch out!!!!!

rating: 5/5 only against warrior themed decks, hint hint six samurais.
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com
[SR] pofo7
Admin
Admin
[SR] pofo7

the fight against the Sams week! Kinetic Soldier Empty
PostSubject: yay   the fight against the Sams week! Kinetic Soldier EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:11 pm

i like this one against six sams even though i dont have much problem with a decent hand ;o
Back to top Go down

the fight against the Sams week! Kinetic Soldier
Page 1 of 1