Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

one year anniversary!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

one year anniversary! Empty
PostSubject: one year anniversary!   one year anniversary! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:36 pm

So it has come to my attention that SR will complete its first year before the month ends, to be perfectly honest i know the team was created sometime in early february but i have no idea exactly when. so let's just say that the team was created on the 25th of february for good measure lol.

i want to thank all of you for sticking with me all this time, most teams disband or screw up in only a few months, the fact that we lasted a year shows something. it's funny how we started with only 4 duelists on the team and have a total of 16 or players, with several other members fluctuating due to lack of being active on the HAM.

so i was thinking what would be a good way to celebrate our first year together? and i thought duhh a tournament!

so here is how it's going to be:

we are going to have a team tournament in our team (hahah it's funny cause we are having a team duel in a team :-P). so there are currently 13 of us who are active more or less. duelmeister has been absent so i don't know how that is going to be.

so i will do the team ups at random. since there is an odd number, i will team up with duelmeister if he shows up before the last duel happens, and if not then i will be on my own.

now there are a few rules i want to incorporate in our team tournament:

1. the teams of 2 will decide which player duels first.

2. the winner of the first duel stays and moves on to the next opponent. however, the players lifepoints will stay the same, and all cards on the field graveyard rfg zone and extra deck will remain for the next opponent. the winner's turn will automatically end as soon as the losers lp hit zero so please keep that in mind.

3. the loser of the duel will take note of the cards that are left on the field at the time and pass them on to the next person in their team. monsters in the graveyard are also going to be noted and they will be passed on as well, however cards that are rfg and in the extra deck, and main deck will not be left on the field.

*for those of you wondering how you can do this. the winner take note of all the cards on your field hand grave and rfg zone and the you start the next round the player puts all the cards in the deck back to the field in the same way it was as the last duel ended.

the loser will take note of all their monsters in their grave and cards on the field and will tell their team member, and the team member will add those cards to his deck and when the next duel starts, they will search their decks for those cards and put them in play and in the grave

4. please keep in mind that as soon as you win the first round your turn will end and your lp will remain the same as well as your field for the next opponent.

here are the team ups:

Front and Driff

kboss and buckey (buckey has been out for quite a while, i'm sure he wont be back in time so i will partner up with kboss

pofo and techwolf

sparky and seon

vktor and elixor

please keep in mind that the team ups where done at random. parterns start talking and start stradegizing, the 1 year anniversary tournament will start the second week of march, that way the new band list will be put into effect and hopefully we will have access to new cards.

any questions feel free to ask and good luck!!
syrius and the hermit
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com
[SR] pofo7
Admin
Admin
[SR] pofo7

PostSubject: um   one year anniversary! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:04 pm

this is too confusing and i think i just barely grasp what this is in summation. rephrase the rules please
Back to top Go down
[SR] sparkybob1994
[SR] sparkybob1994

PostSubject: a couple of issues   one year anniversary! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:12 pm

Issues i can see showing up
1) If u have a card like spore i used in first duel can my teamate use it in round2?

2) What if 1 of the cards my team mate runs is in the grave and I run 3 of those cards? Do we proxy a card or something to send it to grave?
There is probaly more but I am tired to think of them. Cool concept but hard to pull it off
Back to top Go down
The_Hermit
The_Hermit

PostSubject: Re: one year anniversary!   one year anniversary! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:15 pm

^ It needs a bit more refining. Way to put me and Syrius at the the bottom, barely noticed.
Furthermore, any banlists? Apart from the standard KCVDS single card banlist? Any deck bans?
Back to top Go down
(SR) TechWolf
(SR) TechWolf

PostSubject: o.0   one year anniversary! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:06 pm

Confusing indeed and my concerns are what spark said n more but im sleepy now too much to talk about atm. I like the idea of what you are tryin to do but i really think the duels should be average without that field rule but still keep the partners if you wish, that's my opinion in short.
Back to top Go down
The_Hermit
The_Hermit

PostSubject: Re: one year anniversary!   one year anniversary! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:26 pm

The idea seems nice in general. However I think that we should go with the simple flow. A team of two, battle against other teams in a war style format? Without the complicated rules of keeping the field the same. Too much work on kcvds = kcvds overload = kcvds crash epically = sadness in the match.
Back to top Go down
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

PostSubject: Anniversarry Rules   one year anniversary! EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:02 am

OK just to clarify a few rules:

1. cards like spore and dandy. if both members of the team run them in their decks they can use their effect. so for instance i have spore and bulb in grave. i can use them. if i loose my team mate cannot use my spore and bulb, once his bulb and spore hit the grave he can use them. if my spore and bulb are in the grave and i didnt use their effects yet and i loose, my partner can use their effects and their own bulb and spore.

2. as for limited and semi-limited cards:
for monsters: teams will have to decide which player will get what, making it a bit more challenging for stradegy.

for spell/trap: both players may have them, however if you have them set on your field or face up when you loose your partner will not be able to draw them during their round due to them being already on the field. however if those cards where in the grave it is no problem if your partner has them in their deck, since only monsters in the grave get passed on.

for unlimited cards, 3 per deck: each team will have to decide which player gets how many copies of that card. if me and my partner want to use debris dragon i will get 2 and he will get 1.

as for the game play:

each team has to members. teams will have to decide who duels first and will not reveal their line up until right before their first round. teams will keep that order for the rest of the tournament.

each teams 1st duelist duel each other. player a1 and b1 start their duel. player a1 defeats b1...

Player a1:
his turn automatically ends since he wins.
all cards on his field, hand and in his grave as well as his life points have to be recorded because that is the field he will begin with for his next opponent.

before the duel starts between player a1 and player b2 player a1 needs to set up his field grave and hand the same way as the other duel ended. and his life points will stay the same as when he beat player b1.

Player b1:
all cards on the field, and monsters in the graveyard are to be recorded because that is the field player b2 will start with.

player b2:
will set up the field in the same way as player b1 had left it. since b1 lost player a1's turn automatically ends and player b2 will take the first turn between a1.
player b2 will start with fresh life points.

now i know in some cases the grave will be kind of full and because we cannot exceed 60cards in the kcvds deck build we will try to keep it the number of cards that are passed on around that number. if somehow the number of cards passed on doesnt fit with your deck you are allowed to remove some of them until you have enough 2 set up the field and grave the way your partner ended.

as for cards that are removed from play, teams who will use that please keep in mind the number of cards we can have in the deck is 60, since cards will be passed on.

now if there are any other questions please feel free to ask me.

we are asking team d19 if they want to join us for our anniversary tournament. if they decide to join they get to choose their partners.

there has been a team switch:

Driff will partner up with Syrius since they are in the same time zone.

and front and the hermit will partner up.

any more questions please let me know.

i know the idea is strange but it's something different we havent tried out. and that is why we will start this the 2nd week of march so people will get familar with the rules, rearange their decks or create new1s altogether so that their partner will benefit.

keep in mind this is a team effort guys, stradegy is important!
Back to top Go down
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

PostSubject: OK NEW EVERYTHING MORE OR LESS   one year anniversary! EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:43 pm

ok so every1s being lazy and not wanting to try this, i wnt mention names and such lol though some dnt mind. so i decided to change up 1 thing thatll make this easier.

CARDS IN THE GRAVEYARD DONT PASS ON, ONLY CARDS ON THE FIELD AND IN HAND AND LP DEPENDING ON WHO WINS AND LOOSES.
ALSO IM KEEPING THE RULES ON 3 COPIES OR EACH REGULAR CARD BETWEEN BOTH PLAYERS AS WELL.+
Back to top Go down
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

PostSubject: ok   one year anniversary! EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:36 pm

you guys make this difficult lol.

ok so teams are up for grabs, so every1 choose their team members. and those who dont want to do this tough luck more or less.

same rules apply. no more than 3 copies of cards per team, for limited and semi limited team members have to choose who gets what.

graveyard is not transfered over after you loose. however your field is. so please keep that in mind..

i've basically dropped down the entire idea aside from lp stying the same and cards are transfered over that are left on the field when a team member looses.

so yea, gl getting your partners!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one year anniversary!   one year anniversary! Empty

Back to top Go down

one year anniversary!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Satisfaction Revamped :: SR Central :: SR News-
Jump to: