Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yu-Gi-Oh mall tour! White Plains NY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

Yu-Gi-Oh mall tour! White Plains NY Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh mall tour! White Plains NY   Yu-Gi-Oh mall tour! White Plains NY EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:47 pm

so today i went to the mall tour with a few of my friends. and wow it was pretty amazing lol to a point. the thing that got my attention the most was the display case they had of all the cards i can never really afford lol. i did a confrontation duel for a pack of cards against this pro player. he marked me down as pro player (why? i have no idea just because i told him i know the rulings and the top decks etc, but hey im not complaining in being called a pro lol) unfortunetly he didn't use his best deck against me, he used a zombie hero built. i beat him. since there was a line the match was 4000lp and only 1 duel but hey im not complaining. i managed to beat a pro even though he wasnt using his main deck, lol so i am happy, and he didnt touch my lp which was even nicer, horray for necro gardna and shooting star lol

Yu-Gi-Oh mall tour! White Plains NY Img_1610
these pictures where taken before the event even started, i got there a bit too early lol but afterwards there were lots of people surprisingly, and hey a lot of noobs which my friends decided to own. i got critized for even having stardust phantom in my deck i was like FU and showed theme it wasnt a waste mhm
Yu-Gi-Oh mall tour! White Plains NY Img_1611

Yu-Gi-Oh mall tour! White Plains NY Img_1612

there was a pot of duality some where in there. so close yet so far T_T
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com
[SR] pofo7
Admin
Admin
[SR] pofo7

PostSubject: coolio   Yu-Gi-Oh mall tour! White Plains NY EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:24 pm

Dam your so lucky to live so close to events like these Look like you had a good day nice win against a pro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

PostSubject: lol   Yu-Gi-Oh mall tour! White Plains NY EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:38 pm

i just wish they didnt put the tv screens volume so loud, we were already noticeable without it we didnt need more attention >_>
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com
[SR] pofo7
Admin
Admin
[SR] pofo7

PostSubject: hey!   Yu-Gi-Oh mall tour! White Plains NY EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:00 pm

lol attention is nice appreciate it before your an old man and everyone ignores you because they think your going to die any day now =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh mall tour! White Plains NY   Yu-Gi-Oh mall tour! White Plains NY Empty

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh mall tour! White Plains NY
Page 1 of 1