Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SR update 12/28/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

SR update 12/28/10 Empty
PostSubject: SR update 12/28/10   SR update 12/28/10 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:32 pm

ok guys, sorry i have been away for a few days, but my computer screen basically stopped working and i was forced to buy a new laptop, tho truth be told id b cheaper if i fixed it myself but i didn't feel like it and it was time for an upgrade anyways. lol

so basically since i am on a new computer i will be deleting all SR HAM networks by saturday. all members on our team who have not yet joined the temporary team network please join

[SR] Temp

once we all are in there i will delete the old SR networks and recreate them on this computer.

for those others who are in the recruitment or wish to test for SR please join this temporary network while we recreate the old 1s on my new computer

[SR] Temporary

for those who have not figured out y i am doing this its real simple, i want to be able to delete and mannage those networks and i can't if i am not the admin of them
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com

SR update 12/28/10
Page 1 of 1