Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Book of Moon vs Enemy Controller vs Compulsory Evacuation Device

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Driff

Book of Moon vs Enemy Controller vs Compulsory Evacuation Device Empty
PostSubject: Book of Moon vs Enemy Controller vs Compulsory Evacuation Device   Book of Moon vs Enemy Controller vs Compulsory Evacuation Device EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:46 am

Book of Moon vs Enemy Controller vs Compulsory Evacuation Device 246px-BookofMoonPGD-EN-R
Book of Moon, best distruption card that is out. But is it? We all know it for its simple and easy ability to stop Synchro Summon or to swap monster to defence position to run over him or turn off his effect. But as I have seen, it's used most often just to negate an attack, and that's terrible wasting of this card. But is it? I think this card is just overrated. Sure, it can't be stopped by Trap Stun or Seven Tools of the Bandit and is best synchro-stopper. But is it?

Book of Moon vs Enemy Controller vs Compulsory Evacuation Device IndexBook of Moon vs Enemy Controller vs Compulsory Evacuation Device DT02-EN040EnemyController
Enemy Controller is another quick-play that you can use to stop opponent in they're tracks. What's the difference? It have 2 different effects. First can be used to negate opponent's attack (again) or to swich him to defence to get over him. Second effect on the other hand can give you easy synchro capabilities or just get rid of annyoing monster opponent controls by releasing it for monarch or maybe even another enemy controller =] If your opponent have many monsters on the field you can release 1 of yours to get their strongest monster so opponent can't attack, or take one of weaker, so he destroys it himself.

Book of Moon vs Enemy Controller vs Compulsory Evacuation Device 244px-CompulsoryEvacuationDeviceSD2-EN-C-UE
Compulsory Evacuation Device. Simple and very often overlooked trap. Why? Because in case of card economy it is -1. but wait... Book of Moon and Enemy Controller are -1 too and they are used far more often. Why? Because Royal Decree/Trap Stun/Seven Tools of the Bandit/Jinzo can't stop them. Well, I don't think that the reason is enough to make them more usful that this little tricky card. It can stop Synchro Summon just as easy by returning opponent's synchro material to hand. It can easily get rid of opponent's boss monsters at least for a turn (and since most boss monsters in game are synchros, for longer than a turn). You can even return your opponent's FD monster if you think it's Ryko or Spy to give you an edge. Another good thing is that if you use this card, you can main deck Mind Crush to gain an edge against certain decks.

So what do I say?
If you want to have good distruption, play Compulsory Evacuation Device.
If you have massive amount of free monsters (tokens/treeborn/d.d. survivor/d.d. plane) run Enemy Controller.
If you use Royal Decree and have not great free-spamming ability or already have 3 Compulsory, run Book of Moon.

(Do any of you can design a playmat or know anyone who would do that for free or for symbolic fee?)
Back to top Go down
[SR] pofo7
Admin
Admin
[SR] pofo7

PostSubject: hi   Book of Moon vs Enemy Controller vs Compulsory Evacuation Device EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:03 pm

i think 2 BoM is enough for any deck and compulsory is not so hot in my opinion because they could just summon that monster again next turn if it didn't mattere controller is a great card to have if u have monsters to tribute and serves as protection if u want to stop a synchro summon or an attack
Back to top Go down
Driff

PostSubject: Re: Book of Moon vs Enemy Controller vs Compulsory Evacuation Device   Book of Moon vs Enemy Controller vs Compulsory Evacuation Device EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:23 pm

As for Book of Moon, they could resummon the monster again too... CED is better especially if your opponent summons monster which summon is costful (tribute monster/synchro), and CAN work against monsters that have been on field for more than a turn.
Back to top Go down
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

PostSubject: its a hard call   Book of Moon vs Enemy Controller vs Compulsory Evacuation Device EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:17 pm

it's hard to decide me thinks. i run 3 books but m thinking of running 2, tho books work for me since i can reset my flip eff monsters to use them again. controller i like too but its a love hate thing since i don't really have much use for it.
compulsory i like as well but not enough 2 add it to my deck, ahh decissions decissions
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book of Moon vs Enemy Controller vs Compulsory Evacuation Device   Book of Moon vs Enemy Controller vs Compulsory Evacuation Device Empty

Back to top Go down

Book of Moon vs Enemy Controller vs Compulsory Evacuation Device
Page 1 of 1