Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The new Format Sep 2011

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

The new Format Sep 2011 Empty
PostSubject: The new Format Sep 2011   The new Format Sep 2011 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:21 pm

So i wanted to talk about the format coming up. I'm sure most if not all of you have considered how to change your decks or even switch your mains altogether.
So i thought i would talk about it a little bit so bare with me here.

First off with mst at 3 and heavy storm back back row is no longer safe at all. this puts cards like D prison, Continuous s/t's and even solemn's at a huge danger. and chances are they'll more thank likely be destroyed b4 you can get to use them.

Honestly i say y bother risking it if it's a huge minus 1 for you when u won't be able to use them. so taking them out of the deck would be wise, at least to try out. maybe have just 1 warning in there or 1 solemn.
or if u really want to use these backrows have back row protection like stardust or naturia beast out. there are ways around it, but only if you are willing to make the investment for them, keep in mind it goes either way.

so how do we handle this new s/t removal format while adding a good amount of backrow as well? the simple answer is chainable s/t.

cards like waboku, threatening roar, quick spells and even call of the haunted/limit reverse could work to your advantage. especially if u run decks who's monsters eff activate when they are destroyed.

and let's not forget my new personal favorite s/t, Safety Zone. set that bad boy they mst it or heavy it chain it to 1 of their atk position monsters and they go byebye. i'm gonna try runing at least 2.

there are many creative ways to work around this format, and i hope you all find your own way to do so. if you come up with something, or have comments on a few of the things i've talked about using please start discussing.

also since black luster soldier is back may i suggest teching veilers and d.d.crows. since back row is practically gone this format adding those to your deck so long they can work around ur deck makes black luster solider playable in practically any deck. especially if your opponent is graveyard dependant. cause sending crows and veilers is rather easy
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com
(SR) TechWolf
(SR) TechWolf

PostSubject: Thanks   The new Format Sep 2011 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:12 pm

Nice, although i was aware of most of it this was very helpful and informative indeed. Well done man..(no sarcasm) Cool
Back to top Go down
Syrius
Syrius

PostSubject: :)   The new Format Sep 2011 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:49 pm

the new format are awesome. i tough that mezuki transfer to semi but my dream of zombieswarm is still impossible.. but now with xyz zombies are quite good (blue oni ect.).
but to the buissnes. i want to use DW in the near future instead of my monarchs (cause they kill fishborg) cause they're faster and cheep Cool(im talkin on rl deck) so... i'm glad that oppresion is out and all this sixgays crap, formula, lybrarian, debris-plant, ect. also i'm not afraid of heavy storm cause i want to main 2x dark deal to protect from darkhole, monster reaborn, heavy and all searching cards. (and it's also quite irritatin at all Very Happy ).
second think. i dont use so many synchros cause i have grapha so i dont care about formula, lybrarian.
i'm glad that samurais get hitted and i like 3x icarus cause i like BW and i'm always happy when i see them top cause you need skill to play with them not like in six sam deck for an example.
also.. 2x summoner monk is quite nice.. i just realize writing this that i can use him to summonin snow then bounce it to hand from grapha eff and so on and so on xD
another think is mighty black luster soldier!
it was big suprise saw one of the ultimate chaos card again on playable cards. i want to make some chaos deck on DN using it :p
also 3x JD woow there are so many thinks to talk about mates.
sorry for my chaotic post i was high when writing it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[SR] sparkybob1994
[SR] sparkybob1994

PostSubject: well   The new Format Sep 2011 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:33 pm

Quote :
Honestly i say y bother risking it if it's a huge minus 1 for you when u won't be able to use them.

first of all that is incorrect when talking about mst since it's a 1 for 1 card so i don't understant how mst a fd prison is a -1 unless u want to explain to me that viewpoint

Quote :
and let's not forget my new personal favorite s/t, Safety Zone. set that bad boy they mst it or heavy it chain it to 1 of their atk position monsters and they go byebye. i'm gonna try runing at least 2.

well it only works when they have a monster on the field and most people mst before they summon so 2 is a stretch. plus it can easily get mst at the end phase and u cry. better of running judgement of anibus that protects u from mst and destroy a monster and does eff damage and it's a net 0 and stardust can't stop it.

Quote :
also since black luster soldier is back may i suggest teching veilers and d.d.crows

i agree with veiler it's a staple but what d.d really do now? it does nothing to agents since they have plenty of targets for hyper so removing one does nothing. ls unless they run exactly 4 ls it won't hurt them and u can't chain it to beckoning either so it's useless there as well

against zombies it's meh they can just use burial
machine could care less and frogs are mostly dead
basic chaos will get enough fodder so removing 1 does not hurt
so basically it good against call of the haunted reborn and pot of averice and it's usefullness stops there so it then just become a -1 that not needed

i personally would run a dark that would actually help perhaps doomscaliber or if u can run it cycle reader that removes a 2 lights which can make jd a dead card for ls and is a tuner if needed and hurts chaos and agents by getting rid of there good stuff so there is that

meta would basically be
dw,agent chaos(which has a walking oppression,a 3 more veiler with hearld of orange so more annoying),saber(always a good deck),glads(always solid),piper chaos might be good,zombies, and kari could be decent this format as well.

those are my thoughts and some critcizem for u zanza so um sorry about that?
Back to top Go down
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

PostSubject: Re: The new Format Sep 2011   The new Format Sep 2011 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:33 am

lol na that's perfect. makes me think more on how to change my deck around, m sure the rest of the lot that read this will think the same thing
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Format Sep 2011   The new Format Sep 2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

The new Format Sep 2011
Page 1 of 1