Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Did you guys let the crazy back in?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[SR] pofo7
Admin
Admin
[SR] pofo7

Did you guys let the crazy back in? Empty
PostSubject: Did you guys let the crazy back in?   Did you guys let the crazy back in? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:42 am

Dueled karin this morning and she said she was a part of SR again...are you stupid? or are you smart? whoever invited back you made a grave mistake and i'll show you an example of why here's a snippet of what crazy does in a duel. So in that duel i had macro up and was bossing totally one sided and all, but i noticed she was not banishing her monsters/traps/spells in rfg even though macro was up and this was literally every time not just a couple of time.. so i helped her out i put the cards in the rfg to speed the duel along and that is how her crazy switch turned on.

Karin: let me do it
Karin: fuck off
pofo7: why
pofo7: u always screw it up
Karin: its my grave
Karin: fuck u
Karin: stfu to me
pofo7: just send it to rfg
Karin: STFU TO ME
pofo7: it never hits the grave
pofo7: go on.
pofo7: dead.
She BTH my raiza and thought i didn't get the effect Q_Q i bold a few things that should be looked at the most..
pofo7: eff
Karin: u wish
pofo7: still resolves
Karin: nop
pofo7: destruction is not negation.
Karin: they told me its not like that anymore
pofo7: ask anyone who knows how to play
Karin: im gonna fucking kill u
Karin: -.-
Karin: i know how to play
Karin: better then u
pofo7: lol no
Karin: lolyes
pofo7: BTH does not negate raiza eff
Karin: go emo with your fgr's
pofo7: ask the chat lobby
Karin: i know that
pofo7: you are wrong
Karin: im not stupid
pofo7: ask the lobby
pofo7: you are wrong
Karin: IM NOT WRONG
Karin: I KNOW ITS LIKE THAT
pofo7: then ask the lobby
pofo7: if you think youa re rright
Karin: OMG MAN
Karin: asshole
Karin: go on
Karin: >_>
she then proceeds to things like shuffle the deck when she wasn't suppose to, cuss me out, etc until i just had enough i she had 2300 lp left i had 2 d.d. out i attacked and then left. Then she stalks me on the DN. OK guys i mean really we gotta stop This shit sure SHE is a girl But some bitches DO be crazy... and this one is a prime example. Not only is she a sub par player she has mood swings like any psych ward patient i have ever seen irl/t.v.This sums up what i feel right now imgur.com/NcR0X (made it myself)

Do you really want SR's dick in her? Didn't think so.
Back to top Go down

Did you guys let the crazy back in?
Page 1 of 1