Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OMG GOD HAND!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

OMG GOD HAND!!!! Empty
PostSubject: OMG GOD HAND!!!!   OMG GOD HAND!!!! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:01 pm

K i dueled this guy *which i forgot name* on DN here is the story:

I go 1st with my formula torment deck.. i play one for one ditch fishborg blaster summon treeborn.. i play swap frog's eff ditch mobius to summon swap frog.. discard mst to summon fishborg blaster.. tribute all 3 of them to summon Obelisk the tormentor (legal card) end my turn and i chill.. Here comes the crazy part: guy plays ROTA to get Prisma.. summon's him and ditches black luster soldier (the ritual card) shows me draco master knight.. then he discards king of the swamp to get poly.. after that he plays poly to fuse the light stone hex with prisma to summon draco master knight, then plays Miracle Fusion removes and summons E-Hero Gaia.. he enters battle phase and attacks obelisk 4000 vs 5000 i lost 1000.. then directed attacked me.. next turn he attacked, i summon battle fader etc.. the funny part is that i also toped decked treacherous trap hole set it and laughed, he chained at my end phase mst and boom treacherous is gonne.. that was my crazy story.. sparks, jaden, and tech saw it.. yes he had an amazing 1st hand..and well i lost. Thank you for reading my interesting article *cough* not *cough* after the dueled i was laughing so i didn't not cry lol..well that was my story. Peace
Back to top Go down
[SR] pofo7
Admin
Admin
[SR] pofo7

OMG GOD HAND!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG GOD HAND!!!!   OMG GOD HAND!!!! EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:19 pm

lol wow thanks for the story i can't believe obelisk was beaten like that O.o brute force :O
Back to top Go down
[SR] Ryuzaki
[SR] Ryuzaki

OMG GOD HAND!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG GOD HAND!!!!   OMG GOD HAND!!!! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:50 pm

I know right.. i was so dissapointed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OMG GOD HAND!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG GOD HAND!!!!   OMG GOD HAND!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG GOD HAND!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Satisfaction Revamped :: SR Central :: Extra Zone-
Jump to: