Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New dueling system in town

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[SR] pofo7
Admin
Admin
[SR] pofo7

New dueling system in town Empty
PostSubject: New dueling system in town   New dueling system in town EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:41 pm

hey guys earlier tonight i think lightarmy posted the link for this dueling system and its AMAZING! Very Happy You Don't have to download ANYTHING so you can play it on any half-decent computer with internet all you need to do is register on the site and it took like 4 mins just had to confirm my email and then i was able to make a deck!! They have all the cards and the advanced banlist is up to date they even have (temporal from 5d's) anyways it has SOUND EFFECTS, Nice ranking system,Duel watching system, and a solid lobby that nobody is spamming in. i really recommend we all move to this site for our dueling. http://www.duelingnetwork.com/
Back to top Go down

New dueling system in town
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Satisfaction Revamped :: SR Central :: SR News-
Jump to: