Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Regional Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[SR] pofo7
Admin
Admin
[SR] pofo7

Regional Results Empty
PostSubject: Regional Results   Regional Results EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:04 pm

Well i had a long weekend and morning.. from 2 am sunday until about now i was going to brooklyn for regionals going back home or back to campus. javascript:emoticonp('Rolling Eyes')
I went through all 8 rounds and ended up with 4-4 javascript:emoticonp('Very Happy')
My first duel was against a dumb flamvell/nordic deck that i lost against LWL. It didn't help that i couldn't draw any monsters, but oh well i learned my lesson (re-add a monster after duel 1)
I then dueled three glad beast decks which i wasn't expecting (i was preparing for six sams totally forgot the advantage glads have this format) anyways

the first one i straight up lost because i didn't know what i could use in my side LWL

the second one was intense and had to go over the 40 min time limit and we used the 5 extra turns they give i started and it was back and forth he got Gladiator Beast Gyzaru out targeted 2 of my facedowns i starlight roaded him he chained solemn judgment i chained solemn judgement back. he used forbbidden lance on my SDD and killed it i used fiendish chain on the taged in Gladiator Beast Laquari before the five turns it was 2800 me 2700 him but he managed to score 200 lifepoints off of me to win 2700-2600 LWL javascript:emoticonp('Evil or Very Mad')

The third one i won pretty easily now that i sided seven tools and took out a macro cosmos LWW javascript:emoticonp('afro')
I then dueled a light E-hero fusion deck made for a friend by a duelist who qualified at regionals in edison,ny (6th) with his frog monarchs it was a very interesting duel LWW

See a pattern yet? javascript:emoticonp('Shocked')since we can't side deck before the first duel i end up losing the first duel then winning both duels after i side.I got a bye for the 6th round (the other guy dropped out).
I faced a Chaos sorcerer deck in the 7th round and once again lost first then won two times in a row LWW
I lost the last round against a much better chaos deck because of my mistakes >> such as setting mirror force instead of BoM to stop Spore from using its effect gaining 3 levels and tunning with a level 3 to make BRD
Overrall it was fun and i can't wait to do it again in may after i have more practice dueling irl with locals and such (theres another regional tournament in new jersey in may)

zanza left after round 7 with 3-4
zanza's first round was against Gravekeepers and he lost because of the really annoying necro valley and royal tribute spells LL javascript:emoticonp('Mad')
2nd match was against Gladiator Beasts and he won 2-0 !!! javascript:emoticonp('cheers')
3rd was a fish synchron deck where he spammed a lot of monstersLWW
4th was a Chaos deck he didn't know it was a chaos deck until the third duel so he ended up losing the third round WLL
5th GK 6th Chaos
7th frog synchro LWL Zanza would have won actually because zanza forgot that royal tribute cannot be played without necrovalley on the field which turned out to be the game changer javascript:emoticonp('affraid')
affraid affraid Mad
I'll be posting videos up on youtube heres the first one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM01AnyQYVk
Back to top Go down

Regional Results
Page 1 of 1