Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team youtube channel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[SR] pofo7
Admin
Admin
[SR] pofo7

Team youtube channel  Empty
PostSubject: Team youtube channel    Team youtube channel  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:59 am

Hey so front,seon and i agreed it was a good idea to make a team youtube channel so that we could all post duel vids like team d19 so we made it sorry zanza !!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamSRvidz?feature=mhum its linked to our team gmail account too anyways so this is easiest way i think this will work use hypercam to record the duels then send that to the team video email teamSRvidz@gmail.com (include kcvds username) then i or masterzanza will post it onto the team channel i don't want this to just be my second channel so i think the leader or someone else should be managing the account and i'll message that person the passwords and such i'll link my account to the team account so more people watch our team's vids (as well as mine Very Happy) if anyone has any suggestions that would be great
Back to top Go down
[SR] pofo7
Admin
Admin
[SR] pofo7

Team youtube channel  Empty
PostSubject: kk   Team youtube channel  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamSRvidz
thats the channel
and the email is teamsrvidz@gmail.com
i hope everyone is O.K with this Very Happy
Back to top Go down