Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

star called Syrius

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Syrius
Syrius

star called Syrius Empty
PostSubject: star called Syrius   star called Syrius EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:42 am

hi there..
finaly! i've made an account on our website (shame on me). hmm soo some words about me.
My name is Adam (known as Syrius) i live in an evil land called Poland. In contrast to Zanza or Driff i smoke and drink sometime but only on partys.tongue I'am almost 18 (coming in dec. Surprised ) i like playing basketball, skateboarding, and i train martial arts since 2 years.
i started my adventure with YGO with my 3 buddys from childhood i play since i saw very first episode when pegasus invite yugi on tourney. soo... it have been long time. early we used to play not orginal cards cause we dont have money on orginals.. one day we saw at web page called Allegro (polish ebay) an auction with 1k+ cards 4 sets of protectors and deck box for about 50$! we picked all our money together and bought that.. that was our first steps into real YGO world with decks maded from ORGINAL cards! we was so excited that we duel every day in every free time. now when we grow up we started to think serious about dueling and tourneys.
i have my own Zombie-Sworn deck but it isnt compleat at all. i dont have some synchros.. :/
my point is to take zombies to the tops and show everyone that this deck isn't dead (that's why i play zombies.. you uderstand the joke? hah).
i saw some of you write about meta... in my opinion that's an easy way to win but this is the point in meta decks lol. i like to beat noobs who make their 'meta' decks by write BlackWings in 'search window' and put all craps into deck haha. they're so funny xD
i hate dimensionals (i rely on grave so you know why i hate them), and i love fast and brave (lol) playing style. i rly care about opponents backrow i just do my think and make OTK asap or finish my op in few rounds. i love 'big-speed' decks like sabers or merchant-fableds but i dont like to play against them hah

hmm oh i forgot.. i hate trishula and i try to not use this motherf*ker cause i hate it.

hmm i got a lot more to say but i'am to lazzzzy to write it all.
and what about pics? hmm... here are some:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/asdasdfz.jpg/
and you can catch me at facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=761823929
but try to not laught.. some photos are rly STUPID. XD
and my ham: Monumentum no pass.

oh! i forgot why Syrius! Very Happy
there is a constellation called Orions belt (that's why my password) and the brithtest stars in this constellation is Syrius(first star in constellation). and in greek mythology Syrius was a dog of a great Hero the son of 2 gods called Orion.. i like both astrology and mythology so that's why the topic title lol Very Happy

if you want to duel me feel free and PM me. cya around Like a Star @ heaven

P.S
my english isn't so bright so try to understand me xD
i'm still learning.
Back to top Go down
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

star called Syrius Empty
PostSubject: lol   star called Syrius EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:39 pm

u bastard u never accepted my friend request from ages ago!!
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com
[SR] pofo7
Admin
Admin
[SR] pofo7

star called Syrius Empty
PostSubject: RAGE   star called Syrius EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:04 am

BASTARD you never accepted my friend request too.. (that i never sent) i <3 dimensionals zombie and lighsworns can suck it MACRO FOR EVER RARWRRRR RAGE!!!
Back to top Go down
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

star called Syrius Empty
PostSubject: s   star called Syrius EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:02 pm

pofo man lol that made no sense, add a coma somewhere!
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com
duelmeister

star called Syrius Empty
PostSubject: Re: star called Syrius   star called Syrius EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:36 pm

Which Martial Arts have you been training for 2 years?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

star called Syrius Empty
PostSubject: Re: star called Syrius   star called Syrius Empty

Back to top Go down

star called Syrius
Page 1 of 1