Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Epic Music from the show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

Epic Music from the show Empty
PostSubject: Epic Music from the show   Epic Music from the show EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:05 pm

So there is currently no one online so i thought i should get a chance to do this now:

now some of not most of you have seen the show and noticed the music there was pretty darn ok or just plain awesome. this only happens to apply if you are watching the japanese version, cause let's face it, 4Kids just ruins everything, even the soundtrack!

this will be a long post so bare with me. Here are my top 10 Songs from all 3 yu-gi-oh animes starting with

10. Kiryu's Harmonica

i get pretty emo and stuff, and what better way to show it with this smooth harmonica tone in the background

9. Judai (Jaden) theme

if you ever watched GX this song played everytime jaden would make a comeback or do a good move. i've heard it plenty of times but the only time it really got me pumped was during the last episode where he went back in time to duel yugi and he fusion summoned magma neos and shining flare wingman. every time i hear this song i get the sudden urge to perform an elemental hero fusion. try fusion summoning with this theme, it gets you pumped!

8. No Matter what

looking back at my childhood all those years ago, back when yugi was still trying to save his grandpas soul from the anime version of michael jackson, we find this song. no matter what makes number 7 simply because it was the song that showed yugi and joey dueling each other for their dreams, and despite all the pressure they remain friends with no grudges. very corny i know, but still this song is epic and it deserves to be in the top 10. i tried getting the original footage but all i can get was this =S

7. Your Move

staying back to the original anime, this was the first good song to come out of the english cartoon. we first heard this song when yugi dueled whevil for being a dick and throwing exodia off a boat, i mean who does that?? well anyways, this song is up beat, the lyrics are nice and not corny at all. kudos to america for this song

6. Precious Time, Glory Days

now we can't forget about GX, despite its not too overall positive reaction from US, this anime was actually well done, at least during final season. if 4kids has a hard time dubbing it and had to stop airing it you know it must have been good. i personally liked the episodes right after the yubel incident, those were the only episodes i watched subbed, and they were amazing, judai had a much darker side and the dueling got more realistic. this was the opening to those episodes, and the intro is just funny and really shows the characters and even the cards in a more comical way such as when every1 was laughing at card ejector.

5. Overlap

making it half way to the top is Overlap. this was the last opening theme to the original Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters. the intro is just great, if you go into character detail and know the stories or have some idea you get the idea of what this season has for you. the pharoe <-totally spelled that wrong, starts to learn about his past, and just alone based on this intro you get the idea of hey you learn shit thats interesting, such as the origins of the dark magician and DM girl, as well as the bue eyes, and why they are important. also the author of the song, Kimeru, actually has seen the series and udnerstands the plot, and based this song off it, the whole concept of two beings sharing a body.

4. Passionate Duelist

getting closer to #1 we have passionate duelist, if you've at least seen the final episode where jaden fights yugi, you will know that this is the song that goes along with the transformation sequence from yugi to atem. the fact that this is the theme for the phaero <-i should get a dictionary or just google huh...and when he duels is very nice, you just get a strong sense to do work!

3. Going my way! road to tomorrow

this is currently the last intro for 5Ds <-sad face. compared to the other intros there were for the series this is by far the best one. shows everyone with their monsters, and the fact that i want to actually watch the opening credits just for the song means that i love it.

2. Yusei's Theme

the fact that every time i play this song at a critical moment, for the most part, i draw what i want or make an epic move while doing so. not to mention i feel like doing the synchro chants if i happen to synchro summon while this song is playing in the background. best song to get you pumped, whether for dueling or even the gym!

1. Clear Mind

as far as epic songs go this will have to be it. we first heard this song when yusei first accel synchro summons shooting star dragon. i hate to sound like a fan boy but come on lets face it, when this song plays good things happen. it gets you even more pumped than yusei's theme. not to mention during the show its reserved for when epic moves are being played, just take a look at the video and don't tell me you didn't get pumped! i know i have.

well guys hope you like this post i have made, let me know what your favorite musics are!
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com

Epic Music from the show
Page 1 of 1