Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

first war of 2011! SR vs KOU

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

first war of 2011! SR vs KOU Empty
PostSubject: first war of 2011! SR vs KOU   first war of 2011! SR vs KOU EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:57 am

what better way to start the year than to challenge what appears to be a good team >=]

Format: PX
Participants: 7 : 2 subs
Side Allowed
No Deck Switch
No Deck Bans

here are the line ups:

KOU:
Alu
Hero
Vash
Dash
Ray
Wilber
BM

SUbs:
Asriel
Yami Burak

SR:
MasterZanza
Pofo7
Sparkybob1994
Techwolf
Kahoona
Kboss1
Vktor

Subs:
Duelmeister
Seon

good luck to us all!
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

PostSubject: war update!   first war of 2011! SR vs KOU EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:04 am

to kick things off
me and Alu dueled first.

he ran a Gravekeepers deck. with all pot of duality's and a surprising malific stardust dragon as well.
he was decent and he owned my weak monsters with deck devestation virus. he does however have a tendency to get rid of his hand and monsters quickly.
i didnt draw any of the msts that i side decked! lol

even so i took the first victory for SR at 2-1

lets go guys, you can do it!
Back to top Go down
[SR] sparkybob1994
[SR] sparkybob1994

PostSubject: Well   first war of 2011! SR vs KOU EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:57 pm

we lost pofo so i guess we are even so yeah.. I try my best when i can duel and stuff
Back to top Go down
[SR] sparkybob1994
[SR] sparkybob1994

PostSubject: Sadly   first war of 2011! SR vs KOU EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:43 pm

I have to report a lost
lost 0-2 to BM
He ran quickdraw and he used 3 rykos on me which was not fun...
Plus Caius,Treeborn and gorz. MAIN TRAPS that I saw were bottomless,d-prison and mirror force. Other than that it's basic quickdaw plants so yeah sorry to lose guys.. It just happened. Sad
Back to top Go down
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

PostSubject: victory against Vash   first war of 2011! SR vs KOU EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:17 am

tonights duel was very intense.
Vash ran a typical Meta Build BW deck, meaning trouble for me. fortune was on my side however when i manneged to squeeze a victory round 1 which took forever, and round 2 i over powered him and he was forced to surrender.

this brings up the point that luck is 1/2 the game guys, and apperently i have plenty of it. i will try my best to beat the rest of their team along with Vktor and Kboss.

win or loose this war has served us very well

they have 5 more players remaining and we have 3, so let's try our best and bring home a victory!
Back to top Go down
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

PostSubject: masterzanza vs BM joker   first war of 2011! SR vs KOU EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:58 pm

today's duel was another very challenging 1. first was Vashs BW deck and now Jokers dandy warrior deck.
i got nothing against the meta but still annoying to see ppl using card for card in each deck, but i guess whatever wins will make ppl happy.
that's y i like my deck bc it may not b considered meta but it deff can b a match for them as i have proven against Joker and Vash.

so round 1 was interesting a bit diff than how i usually play since i decided to morphing jar a lot lol i thought y not that gives him a chance to mill out the cards he prob needs in hand, tho i took a gamble since a lot of those cards he needs requires 2 b in the grave.
i was winning 6000lp to 600, but he blackrosed the field and made a comeback. so round 1 went to him

round 2 it was going back and forth but i mannaged to win thanks to soloming his mirror force for game, cyber dragnon and leve eater strike again lol

round 3 was just pitiful. the top 13 cards in my deck were all monsters, it's no secret that the kcvds shuffle sucks more times than none so i was victim to that and bc of it i wasn't able to give a good performance like i normally would. Joker took this very well considering he mannaged to get everything he needed first turn. he didn't seem to care that the shuffle screwed me over, a win is a win to some ppl i suppose. though it counted for the war, i'm not going to complain about that, i would like to duel him again since i don't personally count round 3 bc of kcvds fluke, the match could have gone either way and i would like to know which of our decks is better.
so yeah round 3 goes to him, lol he was pretty happy about winning this way, oh well.

so we are down a few players, they have 5 and we still have only 2 left.
i decided to sub in seon and meister for kboss and vktor. hopefully the'll be around by today or tomorrow. i can only ask for their best against these players.

i really like that we are dueling a good team for once and hopefully we made a good impression to them
Back to top Go down
Frontmowt
Frontmowt

PostSubject: Re: first war of 2011! SR vs KOU   first war of 2011! SR vs KOU EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:51 pm

arg wanted to participate =___="
Back to top Go down
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

PostSubject: damn it front! lol   first war of 2011! SR vs KOU EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:52 pm

lol i tried contacting u but u never answered, lol
Back to top Go down
[SR] sparkybob1994
[SR] sparkybob1994

PostSubject: seon won   first war of 2011! SR vs KOU EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:15 pm

so yeah 4 left for them yipee
Back to top Go down
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

PostSubject: a loss can lead to many victories   first war of 2011! SR vs KOU EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:37 pm

personally i thought this war was good for our team. i should have used some of our other members for this war and we could have had a better shot at it.

overall im glad that most of u saw this as a good chance to better your game.
me and seon are the only1s that took victories during this war.

i took out 2 and could have taken out a 3rd but the kcvds shuffle was not on my side at all, the whole 13top cards were monsters, no secret this happens several times when playing, but oh well a loss is a loss i suppose.

i was surprised to hear that a few of you lost so easily, and others put up a good fight. ths is to future victories that this 1 loss will bring our team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first war of 2011! SR vs KOU   first war of 2011! SR vs KOU Empty

Back to top Go down

first war of 2011! SR vs KOU
Page 1 of 1