Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

recruiting rules ..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[SR] sparkybob1994
[SR] sparkybob1994

recruiting rules .. Empty
PostSubject: recruiting rules ..   recruiting rules .. EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:09 pm

so um lately i have been busy recruiting and it has not turned out so well so far but that what the other like 3 members that actually read this forum so i just figure i give the guidelines and such and zanza could edit them to his liking

1) makes sure they know how to build a deck
this should be self explantory if they run 43+ deck in most cases it's someone who does not know the fundamentals of building a deck

2) next thing is to make sure it's not a metaish deck
that is define by zanza i believe the decks that are not acceptable are darkworld/x-saber/glads/most agent varients/dragunity(mostly due to it not being so skillful)/gadgets(same reason as dragunity)/ i think gate heros and hero beat/d-hero zombie thought that questionable/frognarchs/ maybe infernitys/fabled not sure about/rabbit dinosauer xyz (not sure)/burn/stall/aternate win etc

** if u find a very good divine wind deck then u go up my friends list and bump zanza down a notch ^_^

so since zanza refuse to give me an actual list so those are my guesses and that makes it pretty to recruit some decks... if they run a really creative version i guess the above decks are acceptable.

3) how they run there decks/skill
mostly if they know ruling they don't make misplay and they know how to atk ur deck this is mostly how u feel so if u think there are skill go ahead

4) there behavior
well this is pretty easy to spot if there jerks or seem to think there better than you than u kinda know if they will be a good teamate.

5) important note

i am not saying openly recruit( thought it be nice) if u find someone who bascially fits those tasks then alert me or zanza or pofo or somebody else to do a second test. the most important part are 1& 3 i mean they can be a great guy and run an original deck but if it's an awful deck don't invite. Plus don't invite people who decks need a lot of work since it defeats the purpose of adding someone if we have to build and give them a great deck etc..

so remeber stay alert for these people oh and if u actually invite someone to the team the pass for the ham network is 1. i think so go get em sport
Back to top Go down

recruiting rules ..
Page 1 of 1