Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Special Summon Week - Cyber Dragon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

Special Summon Week - Cyber Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Special Summon Week - Cyber Dragon   Special Summon Week - Cyber Dragon EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:46 pm

Special Summon Week - Cyber Dragon Cyber_10

I'm back with reviews baby!!
so yeah been inactive and all that jazz. so i thought i'd start doing these reviews again, i'll see how far i can go with this.

as for themes, this weeks theme is special summoning! in the sense of instant special summon, yea i get it synchro summoning and the lot are also special summoning. so to make my point across some to you people wondering the type of cards i'll be reviewing, i have cyber dragon as my first review.

If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.

oh cyber dragon, i remember back in the day when you were the shit, and hey you still are!
i mean come on do i really have to review this card? well not to be totally lazy might as well.

sou lost the dice roll or coin flip or what not and you are stuck going second. your opponent summons a thunder king or a face down monster, what do you do? oh hayyy cyber dragon in my hand. you are a lv5 2100 atk monster, but wait what? you can be special summoned when i control no monsters and my opponent controls at least 1? que como??? (for my spanish people ;3)
that's pretty neat. summon him your opponent will either be forced to negate the summon and you still get a normal summon, or if they have some other monster you can instantly go to a synchro summon or even a monarch tribute summon for something that does more damage ;3
however having this card late in the game could be ok if you're top decking while your opponent is the only1 with monsters.
let's see fact that hes a light monster means hes splashable in chaos decks and of course if you're up against machina decks and the such summon him and go for fortress dragon. pretty solid card altogether.

but like i said a dead draw if you draw him mid game when you have monsters in play, so keep that mind before you go throwing in 3 copies of him!

with that said Cyber dragon get's a 4/5
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com

Special Summon Week - Cyber Dragon
Page 1 of 1