Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

D.D. Hunter from OI

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

D.D. Hunter from OI Empty
PostSubject: D.D. Hunter from OI   D.D. Hunter from OI EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:36 pm

basically a conversation i had with D.D. Hunter, i've talked to jaden b4 he seems pretty reasonable so don't count their team out based on D.D. Hunter alone.

Though i thought some of you would like to see what he is like

D.D. Hunter from OI Hunter10

D.D. Hunter from OI Hunter11

D.D. Hunter from OI Hunter12
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com
[SR] pofo7
Admin
Admin
[SR] pofo7

PostSubject: Re: D.D. Hunter from OI   D.D. Hunter from OI EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:18 pm

doesn't being a leader mean anything anymore O.o
Back to top Go down
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

PostSubject: Re: D.D. Hunter from OI   D.D. Hunter from OI EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:28 pm

lol apparently not, I thought Jaden left to make this team. either way, he would make a much better leader than Hunter. i don't get how the members of OI can follow such a person who shows no proper etiquette, says hes 20 on the forums, i can understand this kind of behavior from a 15 year old but 20? come on.

like i said, Jaden should run their team, not Hunter.
Back to top Go down
[SR] pofo7
Admin
Admin
[SR] pofo7

PostSubject: Re: D.D. Hunter from OI   D.D. Hunter from OI EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:14 pm

yup jaden was cool i think hunter should step down or get out :L
Back to top Go down
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

PostSubject: Re: D.D. Hunter from OI   D.D. Hunter from OI EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:21 pm

lol u just mad he build a deck to beat yours otherwise you'd still be in the war xD
it's cheap as hell but it's not illegal to do so if he didn't duel before you lol.
tho it's total BS what he's doing with this whole subbing in and out nonsense smh.
give him some props for subbing himself in based on your duel with his member. though come on build a deck to beat yours ok, but start the duel out with the cards to go against yours and expect to be subbed back out again after he wins and not have to continue the war with the same build?? lol he didn't think enough about his plan lol
Back to top Go down
[SR] pofo7
Admin
Admin
[SR] pofo7

PostSubject: Re: D.D. Hunter from OI   D.D. Hunter from OI EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:34 pm

You have it a bit wrong znaza sure i happen to lose because of how he configured his deck for me, but he doesn't seem like a leader more like just a flamer with some power and from being banned on kctau once already i think thats a pretty good assessment of who that guy is he'll cheat,beg,and steal just to win a card game online O.o
Back to top Go down
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

PostSubject: Re: D.D. Hunter from OI   D.D. Hunter from OI EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:48 pm

lol i wouldn't go that far, but hey he says i insulted his team like wtf >_>
anyone who knows me online knows that i would never insult a team, i would talk about individual players on any team if they are bad peoplez and stuff, but not about a team as a whole. smh trying to make me look bad when i said no such things about his team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D.D. Hunter from OI   D.D. Hunter from OI Empty

Back to top Go down

D.D. Hunter from OI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Satisfaction Revamped :: SR Wars :: SR wars with other teams-
Jump to: