Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sr vs OI lol wars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[SR] pofo7
Admin
Admin
[SR] pofo7

Sr vs OI  lol wars Empty
PostSubject: Sr vs OI lol wars   Sr vs OI  lol wars EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:32 pm

ok so i beat aluuu (卐 on hamachi) 2-0 lol he used xsabers i was surprised how easily the wins came. he had a little temper tantrum in the chat room mega funny, i hope this is (http://kctau.forummotion.com/t1302-sr-vs-oi#15040) the right place to post the results if not my bad guys :S
Back to top Go down
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

Sr vs OI  lol wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sr vs OI lol wars   Sr vs OI  lol wars EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:52 pm

lol nice job with the win

i beat jaden 2-1 dude was tough with a gemini hero build, anti metaish. 2nd duel couldn't summon lol guess i got lucky r3 xD

see if u can take care of the rest of them pofo, sparky lost. and i dont think seon and tech are even in the ham lol.

i'll duel again if i have to since this week im pretty busy with school apps and such >_<
let me know if i have to duel, gl with the rest of them po, let us know if 1 of them pulls a BS technicality thing by making a deck with the sole purpose on beating yours, also make sure that the duels can not be watched by unclicking the button.

gl to the rest of us!
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com
[SR] pofo7
Admin
Admin
[SR] pofo7

Sr vs OI  lol wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sr vs OI lol wars   Sr vs OI  lol wars EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:28 pm

ok :S i'll try my best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sr vs OI  lol wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sr vs OI lol wars   Sr vs OI  lol wars Empty

Back to top Go down

Sr vs OI lol wars
Page 1 of 1